Tuesday 11 November 2014

F.E.A.R - Ortopilot

Lyric:- 'Forget everything and remember, for everything a reason' - Brown

Song Choice:- I just love the way that Brown's lyrics us F then E, A & R as the first letters of the words in each line of the song. I heard the Ortopilot version before Brown's and feel it makes a much more rounded sound to the song. See what you think...

Today's been a good day as I've had a day off! First one in ages and one where I could catch up on my normal life (whatever that is) and get a few odd-jobs done. It's amazing how the day just drips away especially with the nights really drawing in now.

The weekend's 3 marathon Druid Challenge has left the old Colemeister eyelids rather heavy...maybe my Fallen empires are ruling...
More tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment