Wednesday 19 November 2014

Eminem - Lose Yourself

Lyric:- 'Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted. One moment, would you capture it or just let it slip? - Mathers, Resto & Bass

Song Choice:- I'm not the biggest rap fan ever but this track stands proud of them all and really captures the moment of choice, you know the 'Sliding Doors Movie Moment' where one plunges in headlong or whether one stays firmly rooted to the 'Diving Board of Life'.

Now I've jumped more times than I care to remember but now that I'm allowed into my clients world and their scenarios my advice is far more conservative. Of course, I believe the best decisions are made with careful consideration but gut feeling has a certain knack of coming true in my experience and it's better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all.

My best advice though is to go with your instinct, and take Eminem's lyrics on-board - 'You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime'.

I reckon he's right - there's a big world out there and are you missing an opportunity?

No comments:

Post a Comment