Monday 10 November 2014

Parallels -Yes

The Ace of Bass
Lyric:- 'Parallel our sights. And we will find, that we, we need, to be, where we, belong. Parallel our heights' - Squire

Song Choice:- This is one of my all time 'Yes Songs' written by the master of bass - Chris Squire, although I could have chosen 'Going for the One' as well from the same album for today's blog entry as I listened to both during day three of Druid Challenge yesterday.

It certainly helped my progress in the later stages of the race as by 18 miles I was tired of ploughing thru the endless mud that the torrential rain on Saturday along with a few hundred trainers had created.

The best part of the weekend however as watching how well my clients did whom are training for the MdS. They were the easy ones to spot over the weekend as they looked lean mean fighting machines.

I have an appointment with the sauna and steam room now!

Happy Days...


No comments:

Post a Comment