Wednesday 26 November 2014

60 miles an hour - New Order

Lyric:- 'Can't you see that I can't relax' - Hook, Gilbert, Sumner & Morris


Song Choice:- I'd forgotten just how good this song really is and it always amuses me that 60 miles an hour is considered fast or maybe cruising speed in this songs case as life certainly doesn't go that slow does it?

When did it all speed up? The next person who says they are 'really busy' might just get a bash as we are ALL busy...but are we? Really?

That and as for being 'stressed'...well, I'm not sure if true 'stress' is something that's perfectly understood. Don't get me wrong as I would say I'm 'BUSIER' now than I've ever been but maybe like everyone else I've jumped on the 'Busy Band Wagon of Life'.

Maybe the internet has filled the 'Breathing Spaces' that are the gaps between the more intense periods of activities which are actually the important parts of our lives that we really ought to be concentrating on.

When and where will it all stop? I'm making more time in my life for the important things that really matter, are you?

More tomorrow and thanks to Tom Pike today for a very relaxed #875th marathon - just my kinda run.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the internet has filled the 'Breathing Spaces' that are the gaps between the more intense periods of activities which are actually the important parts of our lives that we really ought to be concentrating on.

    first aid courses

    ReplyDelete