Wednesday 16 November 2016

You soar over the world - Above & Beyond (Feat. Alec Vargas)


Lyric:- 'You soar over the world' - Play, Grant, McGuinness & Siljamäki

Song Choice:- I'm always up for a bit of progressive trance aren't you? Well, when I heard this track in the gym last year, I instantly fell in love with Above & Beyond. If you've never heard of them, try this out and see what you think...you never know, you might just love 'em too.

Anyway, I hope you are feeling 'Proud' as I described in my previous blog. And if you still are feeling empowered and self-motivated, you will understand my thoughts today about 'Soaring over the World'.

I mean, when was the last time you 'Soared'?

I 'Soared' when I saw my Consultant on Monday as I can now see a finish date to my 2016, 'Guillian Barre Syndrome Nightmare'. That's an easy thing to say now as I'm not actually ill anymore, or even was in the first place technically... My nerve endings were just fried by my own auto-immune system as that's all that really happens with GBS, AIDP, SIDP, CIDP or whatever it bloody well was!

Anyway, that's not my problem now, it's my body's addiction to Prednisilone that is and that's what I'm now going to reduce to zero, very slowly, by the end of the year. 

Last dose planned is 31st December - told you.

And then I'll be 'Soaring' even higher into 2017, GBS and Prednisilone-Free, 245 days after first being 'ill'.

Now there's something I thought I'd never be able to predict...so let's SOAR!


More tomorrow...

Rory Coleman

979 Marathons - 241 Ultras - 13 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records
8351 Days' Dry
www.RoryColeman.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment