Tuesday 1 November 2016

Doctor Doctor - UFO



Lyric:- Living, loving, I'm on the run - Mogg & Schenker

Song Choice:- Another massive song from the 70's that illustrates tonight's blog quite nicely - Funnily enough my son's band supported UFO only a few years ago and I was lucky to meet what was left (literally) of the band. Anyway, take a look at the Spinal Tap Remix version here.

The song has a particular resonance with me you see, as today was my first drug-free day since April. I'm now on alternate on/off medication days so I'm really hoping my Doctor has thought through my exit strategy from the grips of Prednisilone very carefully, so I can carry on living, loving and being on the run for a long time to come.

How anyone ever comes up with strategy, God only knows, as the problem with any neurological condition, is all down to opinion. And I'm now living on some shaky old ground until 14th November when I get the next instalment of my prescription. Blasting and starving one's adrenal glands in such a way can't be all the good for you...can it? I will be glad to be off it all together one day, I'm sure of that.

I'll keep you posted with my progress, when I have some feedback. Until then, it's business as usual.


Rory Coleman - 977 Marathons - 241 Ultras - 13 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records 8336 Days' Alcohol Free.
www.rorycoleman.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment