Thursday 20 December 2012

Get ready to go - Republica


I'll be honest and confess right here that it's taken me a week to pluck up the courage to get back in the gym and do one of my conditioning sessions. For those of you that already do these, on my advice, I know exactly now how you feel as I can now only just walk downstairs bending both legs pain free or sit down without any sharp stabbing pains.

I can only say that if they hurt that much after all these years of running that I can't have been using them all that much... but that I am now and last night they didn't hurt too much at all even after a run to the gym for a complete body-wipeout.

It all bodes well and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that puts the training off and takes the easy option out sometimes BUT I am keeping my nose to the grindstone from here on in...

I believe it's a really important part of preparing for any race, especially The Marathon des Sables...are you in good Condition?

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment