Saturday 29 December 2012

LIfe in the Fast Lane - The Eagles

My well earned day off any exercise at all, really helped with my recovery from all of that hill training of my past few outings. With this in mind, I decided to see what it would ten be like to run a tempo six on a course which in contrast to all of them hills was considerably a lot flatter.

I soon discovered that it felt really good... in fact, VERY good and all that humping and pumping on the mountains had really helped my speed. I think my Saucony Mirage 2 Trainers helped too as they are very lightweight and responsive when you are going up and down the pavements and dodging the general public.

I'm going to try another Tempo-Run tomorrow so we'll see how the legs shape up then.

Today's run is here... and How's your Christmas Training Going?

No comments:

Post a Comment