Wednesday 26 December 2012

River Deep Mountain High - Ike and Tina Turner


Boxing Day in Wales, and yes you guessed it, a complete washout of a day for running. I still went out though and tried to attack the hills that creased me yesterday. It did the trick as I managed a lot better on the climbs out of Ty Mawr as the rain really battered it down.

I'm slowly getting used to my Saucony Peregrine 2 trainers as I'm still testing them out for a good off-road option possibly for UTMB and they work very well on the mud and on the down hills. They are a bit narrow though for my broad feet so I'll let you know after a few more try-outs.

I did manage to improve my running time over the 6 miles by nearly 12 minutes so maybe I'm getting used to managing the hills a bit better. Tomorrow will hopefully underline this further.

More then...

No comments:

Post a Comment