Thursday 13 December 2012

Six of the Best - Genesis


Well the training has been going better today and I am now trying to run in multiples of six miles in the aim of getting my endurance levels back up to where they were pre-Druids Challenge. In reality, running for just under and hour without a pack and just over with a 4kgs load.

With this in mind I did ran to Thornhill, which is uphill all the way, with my loaded pack on for the first time since the last MdS and it was just over 6 miles... Tick!

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and actually the whole experience was really enjoyable. Hopefully it will be even better tomorrow when my DOMS has completely gone and I will then go back and do some more conditioning in the gym... I must say that I am plucking up courage to bugger my quads up again BUT I know it's going to help me in the long run.

We'll see eh? More tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back on the road to righteousness Rory!! :)

    ReplyDelete