Monday 24 December 2012

Yes - Coldplay


Well it's Christmas Eve and yes I've been out on the trails today as I will tomorrow as I start my preparations for 2013... following a couple of hard and rainy marathons to get me back into some distance running and a few days of recovery, as to be honest I was totally bushed it's now time to man up for one of the biggest years of my running life of recent years.

Not the normal appraoch for a man of 50 as most I meet are thinking of taking an easier life but I'm not your ordinary sort of person and I'm out there next year to add some more of 'The World's Toughest Footraces', especially the UTMB, to which I've just been accepted.
I don't think Cardiff's pancake flat roads are going to do the business for that one and so it's off to them hills for a bit of a refresher course this week as I step up the pace and the miles.

To all of you who read my blog, have a good one and more after a few thousand well earned Christmas Calories...

No comments:

Post a Comment