Monday 6 January 2014

Back in NYC - The Almighty GENESIS


'So you think I'm a tough kid? Is that what you heard?' - Sir Peter of Gabriel, Lord Philip of Collins, Baron of Rutherford, Duke of Banks & The Reverend Hackett.

I feel like a tough kid as I embark on another year of Coaching Clients.

The first day back in the office has been a complete frenzy of arranging training dates and clients embarking on a new life journey to fitness and achievement.

It's my job to kindle these early flames of intent and nurture them to fulfilment. 

Easy to say but it's my aim to keep every single client's desire fuelled and burning brightly in their hearts and minds...I found out today that on average only 8% of folk realise their New Year Resolutions and I'd like to think my clients have a better conversion rate that that when they come to see me!.

Anyway, I have to get my backside into gear and make sure that I too keep the faith too. Country to Capitol beckons at the weekend and a 10 miler tomorrow before my first client is my aim - Let's see if I can keep my own desire in place tomorrow eh?

How are your New Year Resolutions going?




No comments:

Post a Comment