Friday 24 January 2014

I Ran - A Flock of Seagulls




Back in Caerdydd and back on the £&@£ing Treadmill for another #colemanpowerhour. Same speeds as a couple of days ago BUT it was SO hot in there tonight as it was full of folk exercising frantically Pre-Friday night party time.

I was drenched in sweat in no time and the humidity certainly made a difference to how hard my ticker was working as I clocked over three minutes more in the High-Intensity HR Zone this time and was over my max HR for most of the last 15 minutes.

It's interesting stuff when you get some data and even better when you do this regularly and then beat your running goal just like this weeks star client Lesley Jones did today at the Dubai marathon running a new PB of 3hrs 28mins...

Ask her, she loved the CPH now I'm sure...

- Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

Location:Pembroke Road,Cardiff,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment