Monday 20 January 2014

Camera Eye - Rush


'Pacing in rhythm, race the oncoming night' - Lee, Lifeson & Peart

Well I certainly paced it tonight and after a couple of consecutive twenty milers over the weekend, a fast three felt like a complete cop out and I was back home in no time in 24 minutes.

Not lightning fast but pacey considering I was running in the dark on Cardiff's rather rocky pavements.

Another good solid day of Long, Slow, Disatnce will be most useful tomorrow with a couple of MdS Days to follow later in the week to get my mileage up round the 100 mark.

Happy days down here and I have a bit of a spring in the old step back again after having a good December rest.

More tomorrow...and for those of you who have been directed over to my blog and are running MdS this year, it's time to pull your finger out and get training. Come and see me if you don't know what to do...I DO, it's my job!


No comments:

Post a Comment