Tuesday 14 January 2014

Zeros and Ones - Jesus Jones



I'll be honest and admit that I had underestimated the amount of hours I would be coaching during the first couple of weeks of the new year.

Don't get me wrong as it makes up for my two weeks off at Christmas so no Ferrari for Mr. C, I can assure you. BUT it's made me think about times when YOU are busy...

It cost me a race at the weekend, where in the past I had got up at 4, driven for three hours, run for 8 hours get a train for an hour and then drive home! Yep, I was just too bu99ered to do it AND just not in the right place mentally to give it my best.

If you are preparing for a big race too and feel like I did at the weekend - think again and run a nice easy 20 like I did and enjoy it. There's no shame in it I promise and psychologically you will feel a lot better about yourself.

For me, I have to feel strong as I am speaking to employees at ED & F Mann in London tomorrow and I need to be at my inspirational best!

More then...

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Premier ULTRAmarathon Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment