Wednesday 8 January 2014

Urgent - Foreigner

Earth-Rise - We live in an AMAZING World
'Got fire in your veins, burnin' hot but you don't feel the pain' - Jones

My word that takes me back and if only I had my youth mixed with my aged wisdom as I'd be unstoppable right now - well that's what I tell myself anyway BUT it's not actually that far from the truth as if you compare your fitness acquired from all of this running to the people you of a comparable age with who don't exercise at all, you probably shape up pretty damn well.

I thought about this earlier on and at 52 next month, I feel quite proud that I'm going to run 45 miles on Saturday. I think we take this for granted a lot of the time and it's pretty amazing if you really think about it.

It's also pretty amazing that in a comparably short time this level of fitness is achievable by ANYONE as long as they WANT to do it.

Is that you? I met a new client only this morning who is going to - and he will.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment