Friday 14 March 2014

All along the Watchtower - The Jimi Hendrix Experience

'But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate' - Dylan

I'm going back in time again tomorrow as I head back to Stratford-upon-Avon for another marathon on my lead up to the MdS next month. It's only six days since the Barry 40 but I believe that I've recovered sufficiently enough to run a good time on a perfectly flat course on yet more loops...luckily this time on a 5km circuit. I must be going bonkers!

With just the Jurassic Coastal Challenge left next weekend it's starting to feel that I am winding down quite nicely now and I must say that I'm looking forward to testing out my 2014 level of desert fitness in Merzouga.

I'm just going to enjoy my next few weeks and it's taken me a long time to realise that life's too short and I'm having the time of my life right now and just to savour the moment!

More tomorrow... 


No comments:

Post a Comment