Monday 24 March 2014

Beauty Secrets - Be Bop Deluxe


'I have appointments that I must keep with past' - Nelson

It's been a weekend of recovery and discovery as I've been out planning my 'STAGerthon' for Sunday June 1st down here in sunny Wales. Well let's face it, there's no point in my having a traditional 'Stag-do' as I don't drink but maybe starting at finishing at the Ty Mawr Pub will make it slightly more authentic. You never know it might be good weather just like it was yesterday and we will be able to sit and enjoy the view post 26.2 miles.

It's not for the feint hearted either as it's got some massive hills in it (what would you expect eh?) and there were view of Pen-y-Fan in one direction and over the sea to Bristol Airport and beyond in the other.

I managed to break the five hour barrier and ran the whole way including the massive climbs one of which is right at the start and immediately turns calf muscle's into walnuts.

Am I selling it? Well I'm going to have 25 places and it's not a men only do but my bride-to-be won't be there...well I'm not going to her hen-do am I? It's measured will have full results and you'll be able to enter on-line and with my insurance it will be 'allowed to count' in the 100 marathon statistics.

More tomorrow and I expect my best man to be there too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment