Saturday 8 March 2014

Pharrell Williams - Happy

Well, I should probably warn you I’ll be just fine - Williams

I'll know this time tomorrow and I'm not quite sure how I should be feeling right now as it's a long time since I ran for six hours around a 400 metre track. Exactly how long it will take to cover the 64373.76 metres, who knows, as I'm bloody sure I don't. What I do know is that I'll be giving it all I've got as I've consumed a normal adult's yearly sugar allowance during the last 24 hours!

An evening of settee slouching will hopefully help no end and I can feel a very comfortable nights sleep coming my way.

My GPS Heart-Rate monitor, iPhone and iPod Nano are all on charge and I'm packing my P20 suncream as getting even though getting a suntan in Barry is especially rare at anytime of the year, there is rumour of a March heatwave tomorrow. I've also got a good pair of noise-cancelling headphones to blot out Mick Mcgeoch's race commentary as he's bound to give me a lot of stick in the latter stages of the race (only kidding Mick).

Let's hope I finish before the final whistle in the Wales v England game... more tomorrow as I'm off for some more energy drink and a lie down. All this carbo-loading is exhausting.

More during the #barry40.

No comments:

Post a Comment