Friday 7 March 2014

Moment for Life - Nicki Minaj

'But to live doesn't mean you're alive'...

How many folk do you know that are living but not alive? It's amazing just how many people are on the treadmill of life and just can't get off or change the programme they are in. It's almost like they're living wearing blinkers and all that matters is getting to the end of the day, week or year in one piece only to start again back at life's square one.

Now, I'm not criticising as if that's ok with you, then that's YOUR business - it's a free old world out there and no one especially me is perfect BUT this week in particular it's ALL been about the process of change and upping ones game, especially for my 12 Carphone Warehouse Average2Awesome people who are now on board with our coaching to make positive changes to their lives...hopefully forever.

My first three calls of the day also reflected this wanting to change and for those clients, change is happening fast, attitudes are changing and new smaller waisted trousers are being bought.

I too am upping my game and my 161 laps of the track on Sunday will certainly give me time to think on about what MY goals are. They've changed a lot since I was 18 and I'm certainly not the man I used to be, so there's hope yet.

What would you like to change about yourself?

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment