Tuesday 18 March 2014

Desire - U2

'Gonna go where the bright lights and the big city meet' - Dozier, Holland, Holland, TROY, Maman & Brooks


The Starting Stats
My trip to the smoke yesterday to see my 'Carphone Warehouse, Average to Awesome 12' (#cpwa2a for short) was a real eye opener for them as well as me as we went back to basics and immediately started all of them on my banned substances diet, including Mark who even at his racing weight would benefit from a better quality diet.

Funnily enough, since our last meet on the 3rd of March, some 14 days later the group has grown 2kgs to 931kgs making my sub 900kgs group target all that bit harder.

Hopefully having the eyes of the world as well as their colleagues AND each other watching their progress, it will sharpen the DESIRE to shape up and get firmly into the first phase of getting ready to cover 100kms.

Right now I'm not sure how they'll get on...in my mind I know they can all do it but it's down to their DESIRE and if they buy into the training process I have planned for them. I'm with it 100% - I wonder if they feel the same?

Watch on and I'll keep you posted with their progress and even though there was a 2kgs gain overall, there are a couple of people already leading the weight-loss challenge.

More tomorrow when I have more of their statistics and thoughts, yes thoughts, in place!

'Desire' - that's what you need and maybe it's our anthem right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment