Thursday 13 March 2014

Sheer Heart Attack - Queen

'Well you're just seventeen and all you want to do is disappear' - Taylor

No Heart Attack for me today Mr. Taylor! More just pure attack as I was back on good form bashing in good mileage on strong legs which felt revitalised with Spring Sap. Yep, the leaves are showing on the branches down here in God's Country and the Sun even made it thru one of the deepest sea fogs I've seen so far down here.

Let's hope they feel the same as I trip around 26.2 miles of Long Marston Airfield on Saturday as I bash in my penultimate marathon before going to Morocco.

I also have  my 'Carphone Warehouse Average to Awesome Project' (#CPWA2A) prelude starting on Monday which invoves a two-week fitness challenge for my hopefuls to get their teeth into to keep me busy, so I'm looking forward to my time leading up to the MdS. 

More tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment