Tuesday 4 March 2014

Watercolour - Pendulum

'Throw your fists up, come on with me' - Thompson


I had a simply 'BRILLIANT' day training 12 amazing people from Carphone Warehouse in the wonderful Park Club Gym in London as part of my #CPWA2A Campaign for this year's Race to the Stones. 

To be honest I wasn't quite sure what to expect as the prospective candidates were unknown to me before we met but luckily the diversity of sex, age and ability was just what I was after.

The desire to change and complete 'The Race to the Stones'...from all of them was unquestionable.

Hearing them speak their testimony to camera really brought a lump to the throat and a tear to my eye I can tell you and my return journey to Wales gave me some quality time to consider all of their applications to be part of my #CPWA2A Group.

I'm working with them again next week and I'm really looking forward to starting the transformation process of going from 'Average to Awesome'...

The Pendulum Song - Really makes me throw my fists up...it's my anthem of the #CPWA2A...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment