Thursday 6 March 2014

Loner - Black Sabbath

'The secrets of his past locked deep inside his head. I wonder if he will be happy when he's dead' - Butler

I'm no doubt going to go to some dark places at Sunday's Barry 40 (161 and a bit times around the Jenner Park Stadium) and I'm busy sorting out my tunes ready for my six hour brain disengagement and Loner by the Almighty Sabbath could well make my play-list.


No doubt my prog-rock repertoire will also get a good dusting off as well as some Pendulum played VERY LOUDLY indeed.


I had a dry run (actually a very sweaty run) down the gym in the bay today and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Close to the Edge has never sounded so good. Have a listen and try the section at 15:00 mins - what a track...let's hope it moves and grooves me at the weekend eh?


It's carbo time and the last run of the week tomorrow...


Barry - Let's Rock.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there at some point during the day rory. I'll give u a cheer

    ReplyDelete