Wednesday 5 March 2014

Paperback Writer - The Beatles


'It's a thousand pages, give or take a few, I'll be writing more in a week or two. I can make it longer if you like the style, I can change it round and I want to be a paperback writer, Paperback Writer' - Lennon & McCartney


On a day where I've seen a great new MdS book in print by one of my clients, Mark Roe (Forward by yours Truly), I've spent most of my day processing the paperwork from Monday's 'Carphone Warehouse Average to Awesome; (#CPWA2A) Campaign ahead of starting my own running tomb in the next few days.

I always say it's all about the planning and I'm planning like a good 'un on the background to my 'Average to Awesome' piece of literary genius and it's good for me to be having to be so detailed with my writing and record keeping as I am one of the world's biggest BIG picture people and find this stuff extremely difficult to process. 

At 52, I know what I'm good at and quite happy to say so too!

If it's half as well done as Mark's Book, it will be a modern day classic!

There's more book admin to do tomorrow as well so let's hope I can keep the faith and maintain the pace. 

More later eh? 


No comments:

Post a Comment