Thursday 5 March 2015

Anyway - Genesis

Gabriel Giving the Porsche Salute
Lyric:- O boy! running man is out of death - Banks, Collins, Gabriel, Hackett & Rutherford

Song Choice:- Ok, I listened to a lot more of The Lamb today and 'Anyway' is one of my all time Air Guitar Classics, which of course I play note perfect!

'Anyway', (there I go as it's one of my favourite words), 'Really' is another and 'Definitely' is too (even though I always spell it wrong when I type it). You see we are all creatures of habit...my day isn't complete unless I write a few lines of a Blog connecting allowing me to connect to the outside world and I've got a hundred other things I feel I have to do each day that make me feel better about myself.

So yesterday's rather sullen entry reflected just how tired I felt but a good night's sleep and with the knowledge of the long day of the impending Marathon des Sables being 91km+ gave me the kick up my fat arse I really needed.

That immediately focussed my thoughts and tonights 3.5 easy miles was one of my most enjoyable runs I can remember.

Let's hope it continues eh? And hopefully, 'You'll see me Stretch'...

Anyway - more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment