Monday 23 March 2015

Welcome to the Machine - The Pink Floyd

Lyric:- What did you dream? - Waters

Song Choice:- The Floyd at their depressing best and one of my all time headphone favourites. If only it had sounded this good back in the 70's when even Dolby couldn't get rid of the hiss...as it spins my mind every time I listen.

Which didn't take much today if I'm being honest as the push and shove of another week of MdS panic hits my inbox.

They say that Knowledge is Power and Experience means that you've already learned by your mistakes. I think it's amazing how so many people do their homework on the bus and question what they are told.

I'm buying double this year for me and Sir Ran and all we have to do repack it into tiny bags. It's some expedition this year!

More tomorrow :-)

Rory Coleman - 896 Marathons - 231 Ultras
11 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years' Alcohol Free.
Location:Cardiff

No comments:

Post a Comment