Tuesday 27 October 2015

Kissing with Confidence - Will Powers

Lyric:- You maybe a great dresser, you might be a fantastic dancer...

The 1983 song goes on to talk about - yes you guessed it...Confidence and I've spent my day convincing folk to think big, break down their barriers to mountains and mole-hills and to 'Toughen up Buttercup', so they can get the job done.

Self-belief became a theme of the day - one client is clearly a potential World-Class Athlete and I knew that without her running a single step. Call it a sixth sense or put it down to experience, It was as clear as the nose on her face...I wonder why she couldn't see it herself. The X-Factor moment where the singer suddenly recognises just how amazing they are gets played out over and over again in my world...

It doesn't only happen with the awesomely gifted - it happens when people are pushed and with encouragement get the confidence to have a go rather than play it safe and regret it later on.

My first client of the day was sceptical two weeks ago when I spoke with him about being more confident but yesterday some 6.5kgs lighter, he totally gets it and is now planning a much brighter future for him and his family. It was a first meeting for my next client and lets see if she experiences the same revelation. She was certainly more confident after an hour of me knocking down some barriers and opening some doors for her.

As for my #Smeg A2A Guys, well they've gone galactic since our Monday meet and I'm making sure I keep up with their 90,000 steps a week pledge so I can be Awesome with them

Amazing what a bit of Confidence can do...do you need some?

Rory Coleman - 938 Marathons - 235 Ultras
12 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years' Alcohol Free.

Location:Cardiff

No comments:

Post a Comment