Sunday 13 March 2016

Dark and Long - Underworld

Lyric:- I want to smash it up. I want to break it down. I want a wall of tears...to wash away.

Song Choice:- This song matches my mood tonight after running yet another marathon in the leg-sapping sand dunes of Merthyr Mawr.

This time was different though to my previous circumnavigations as I really smashed the miles out and ran long and hard, very hard in fact loving every minute of the relentless sandy route.

Thing is, I'm finally getting better at getting my 80kgs to glide over rather than plough through the sand. How it copes with the 55 degrees Celsius again at the Marathon des Sables in just four weeks, well who knows but hey, I'm training like a good 'un here...

Are you?

Rory Coleman - www.RoryColeman.co.uk
969 Marathons - 240 Ultras
12 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 8103 Days' Alcohol Free.
Location: Caerdydd

No comments:

Post a Comment