Sunday 20 January 2013

Tattva - Kula Shaker


I needn't have worried too much about yesterday's 26er in the ice and snow of South Wales with MdS#13 Wannabe Simon Pryde. It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be and my Saucony Peregrines provided all the grip I needed to make the whole run, tot
ally skid free.
Simon was most interesting as he is a sports reporter from BBC North-East and being a lifelong Sunderland lives in hope, one of the assets needed in running the MdS!!!

Anyway, all of the running I am doing right now is really conditioning my legs to the multi-days we are rapidly heading towards in April and this morning there is NO discomfort in my legs except a little notch of ITB soreness in my left thigh. I will definitely be out running tomorrow.

What I AM interested in now with just 76 days to go till race day is getting more conditioned in my upper body and getting stronger and leaner for the race ahead.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment