Monday 7 January 2013

Foals - Inhaler

I chose the song today as it's just ace! And is a reflection on how I feel right now - I'm really kicking. Two months post Pneumonia, and with miles in the dunes and hills in the legs and a further 26.2 with Marathon des Sables '13 Wannabe Phil Lester, today, I feel GREAT. My preparation for the weekend's Capital to Country 45 miler has gone better than I could imagine. I hope it's going to be a great run...

I'm looking forward to running with a lot of my clients and having a great day out on my 185th ULTRA-marathon and official 750th Marathon.

I'll see how my legs feel tomorrow after the past two days run to work out what else I can do this week to prepare me for Morocco, otherwised I'll taper down for Saturday's run.

Happy Days... and today's run is here . More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment