Sunday 3 November 2013

Achilles Last Stand - Zeppelin


'Oh to sail away, To sandy lands and other days' - Plant

I've got a big week of running ahead of me; so what's new about that I hear you say but it's a time now for building after my Stoptober efforts and four marathons in seven days is enough for me to get my teeth into right now especially as the weather has turned from awful to plain dreadful in God's Country.

I did have to stop myself from going to Steppingley today to run 26 more miles as I know I have to build rather than destroy my legs pre-Druids which starts on Friday.

If you are running there, I'm speaking on Saturday Night in my usual slot about all things Ultra... so there's a wide open book for you if ever there was one...and I'll be preparing for my talk over the next few days.

Anyway, back to reality and tomorrow is an MdS Training Day with Chrissie Bucklebee, whom I'm looking forward to teaching about the race and running the inevitable 26 miles with (at MdS pace of course).

With 10.5 miles yesterday and 6 today, 26 tomorrow, it will be the right wind-down for some long hills and 82 miles of running at Druids.

I'm looking forward to taper-time...

How about you?

www.COLEMANCOACHING.co.uk - The UK's Leading ULTRAmarathon Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment