Thursday 21 November 2013

Journey - Don't stop believin'

Don't stop believin', hold on to the feelin' - Cain, Perry & Schon


Ain't technology just great? Back in the late 60's and early 70's we used huge computers with the equivalent memory of a standard email to send man to the moon.

40+ years on and we have all that technology and more at our fingertips and as runners on our wrists! I for one just love all the data we can stream onto the web about our latest training run or race.

I'll be most interested to see what I get off my upgraded Garmin 910XT (thanks to Run and Become in Cardiff) from the San Sebastian Marathon will show on Sunday.

I'm not expecting any seasons best BUT it will be interesting to see how far I can push myself after a mere 70 marathons so far this year.

More later..


No comments:

Post a Comment