Tuesday 26 November 2013

Praise You - Fat Boy Slim

'We've come a long long way together, through the hard times and the good' - Cook & Yarbrough

My word Jen and I went a long, long way together this weekend and even at 3am this morning when we finally got home it still felt like we'd moved mountains and had one of the weekends of a lifetime in Santander and San Sebastian.

My legs don't feel too bad either and I have three more 26.2 milers to knock out on MdS Training days with clients to keep my wheels in motion.

Funnily enough you don't notice it when you are here but it was a very wintry looking Wales we woke up to this morning and with less than a month till the shortest daylight day, Spring and a New Year with even better return awaits us both.

Planning starts for us today and who knows what's next?

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment