Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Waiting Room - Genesis


Another day and another iPhone, this one lasted just over a month before it couldn't find our Wi-fi which is sitting in the corner of our lounge, technology eh...ah well the 'Disney' styled Apple Store People brightened my morning as did bumping into Welsh Rugby Player, George North who was also in there with a broken iPhone. He didn't remember me, when I said hello, but did remember me when I mentioned Jenny - funny that.

Anyway, back to the point and yep it's the wind-down to Druids now and it's Carbo-Central for me and no running till Friday as I build up some energy for the 82 miles ahead.

If you are going, I'm speaking on the Saturday Evening so it would be good to see you there.

I'm off to delete 150 emails that have now been sucked into my inbox and stick in a few more passwords.

It's so funny that Apple have us in the palm if their hands with these devices. They tried to coax £139 out of me for me new one - it was a good Try...

More tomorrow when I'm bursting with Carbo-loading Powder and less puns!

www.COLEMANCOACHING.co.uk - The UK's Leading ULTRAmarathon Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment