Thursday 14 November 2013

Dusk - Genesis


'But wait, on the horizon, a new dawn seems to be rising' - Gabriel, Banks, Phillips & Rutherford

Here's a session for you if you are one of my clients struggling with the 'Mighty Power Hour', try the 'Half K Rising'... A new tool of pain and pleasure from the Coleman Dastardly Mind of Training. It's TOUGH!!!

My heart rate from the hour on the treadmill is above and as you can easily see I was well over my 161 max for the last 22 minutes and I had to have a bit of a sit-down afterwards as my knees were slightly wobbly.

It was a bloody good session though and one I will prescribe as I'm sure it will really help with SPEED and ENDURANCE. HONEST!

If you are interested in the knitty-gritty please let me know...

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment