Friday 8 November 2013

No Jacket Required - Phil Collins




I thought it was a good idea to go light at today's Druid Challenge and it just about paid off as the weather was totally awful and the trail a complete bog.

Funnily enough it made things a bit more up my street and I managed a good pace (for me) all the way to do just under 30 miles in 4:59 so I'm most pleased at my performance today.

It's probably going to come back and haunt me tomorrow as I had to beast myself down the last mile to nip under the 5 hours by a massive 9 seconds.

We'll see eh?

I'm looking forward to a nice sleepsy-kipsy tonight with my 100 room mates...

More tomorrow...
www.COLEMANCOACHING.co.uk - The UK's Leading ULTRAmarathon Coaches.

Location:Pyrton Lane,Watlington,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment