Sunday 8 February 2015

Foreplay/Long Time - Boston

Lyric:- Keep on chasing a dream - Scholz

Song Choice:- Ages since I listened to the amazing Tom Scholz the multi-talented musician behind Boston. One of the defining bands of the American Soft Rock movement of the mid to late 70s.

This track is truly awesome and I loved listening to it again today and the song has some great lyrics to match its multi layered guitars and vocals.

I love this long shot that was taken during my Lisbon Run where I'm a long way distant running in the heat of a Spanish Afternoon on a deserted road. The feeling of freedom was truly amazing and it's one you should experience yourself if you ever get the chance.

I know I have to go back and take another drink of that run. I read my story of that day today with the hair on my neck on end in sheer recollected excitement. Have you ever had a run which you enjoyed so much you didn't want it to stop...ever.

If you have you'll know what I mean - if you haven't you're not doing it right!

More tomorrow...

Rory Coleman - 887 Marathons - 231 Ultras - 11 Marathon des Sables 
9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years Alcohol Free.
Location:Caerdydd

No comments:

Post a Comment