Tuesday 24 February 2015

Numbers - Kraftwerk

Lyric:- Eins zwei drei vier funf sechs sieben acht - Huetter, Schneider-Esleben & Bartos

Song Choice:- Well it's about time I had the Godfather's of Synth on my blog and what better choice than Numbers from their awesome 1981 album Computer World, I bought at University.

Now, I'm not sure what it is about numbers that really flicks my switch but they play a vital role in my daily routine that governs my way of thinking. If you've ever received an email from me you'll will have seen my signature with my array of numbers that are SO important to me listed.

Ask me to do some calculus or explain SOHCAHTOA for my older 'O' Level Maths (when it was a lot harder) readers and I'm not sure I can help that much. Ask me my Credit Card number, endless Numeric facts or Tubular Bells Catalogue Number and I'm your man.

When It comes to the weights of MdS Kit and Calorific Return of Energy Gels and Hi-energy Food then I'm in seventh heaven.

Numbers aren't just my Forte, they're my Forty...

More tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment