Saturday 21 February 2015

Pure - The Lightning Seeds

I could have gone more full frontal!!!
Lyric:- Pure and Simple Everytime - Broudie

Song Choice:- This great 1990 hit popped up on my radio yesterday. Whatever happened to to them?Anyway I love the above lyric and it's homage to being PURE as that's where my thoughts are today.

Actually, my thoughts are more about accessorising as folk love to over-accessorise the pastimes or things they love much to my amazement and frustration.

You see the thing I love about running is that it's such a pure and simple thing to undertake - I started my running career without ANY running kit at all...There wasn't a Brooks Trainer in sight.

Fast forward and you'll need Prescription Oakleys, ULTRA-vest, Garmin with Heart Rate Monitor of course, arm guards, calf guards, nipple guards, compression top and shorts, buff and a solar panel to power your MP3 with Bluetooth Headset to listen to The Lightening Seeds sing Pure.

Go back to basics folks, don't Pimp up your running or your life. You'll find out you'll run a little quicker without the excess weight and you'll enjoy the freedom you first had on your first run when you first started.

You'll be richer both in mind and wallet!

More later... Now where are my Orthotics

Rory Coleman - 887 Marathons - 231 Ultras
11 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years Alcohol Free.
Location:Caerdydd

No comments:

Post a Comment