Friday 27 February 2015

Hollow Man - The Cult

Lyric:- It's so nice to get away, get away for a day - Astbury & Duffy

Song Choice:- Loved The Cult back then and still love 'em. Download, plug in air guitar, play very loud and thirty second dance party to this f*cker as it's just awesome!

After exchanging many an email today over the relevance of an apostrophe in my email signature I know it's time to go and take a long break away from the minutiae of a crazy non-stop existence.

If anyone comments on the above I will have to seriously kill you btw!

Ahhhh I feel better now The Cult have finished playing their awesome anthem and I have got the apostrophe incident off my mind - you see we spend hours picking holes in things, making points, being emotional limpets.

You'll know where I'm coming from...when I start to care about that stuff - I give myself a good firm kicking. It's as close to an Energy Vampire as I'll ever get.

Maybe it's time for a Spring Clean?

This weekend's a good place to start so clear out the negative baggage, re-inflate your tyres with fresh ambition and stop being a Hollow Man or Woman indeed /-)

Rory Coleman - 890 Marathons - 231 Ultras
11 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years' Alcohol Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment