Sunday 8 February 2015

Papa was a Rolling Stone - The Temptations

Lyric:- That day I'll always remember.

Song Choice:- if I'd been listening to music in 1969, this particular piece of vinyl would have been played to death.

What an amazing song...what a bass line...what a massive wait until the vocals hit.

What a great line...'That Day I'll Always Remember'.

How about today? Will you remember it for always? It's not to be taken lightly and in an age of Facebook and Twitter where folk can announce their daily routine of life to all and sundry, I wonder how many posts would be ones that would be indelibly etched on the brain...forever?

I'm reliving some of mine from the past 53 years and I'm living ones now and creating memories that I will hold equally close to my heart in the future.

Are you? If you're not, you're wasting your time...

Tomorrow is already here so don't miss out on Making a Day to
Remember :-)

Rory Coleman - 887 Marathons - 231 Ultras
11 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years Alcohol Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment