Wednesday 11 February 2015

The Red Shoes - Kate Bush

Lyric:- And this Curve is your Smile and this Cross is your Heart and this Line is your Path.

Song Choice:- This track has some great lyrics. As well as the above there are 'Feet Lissing the Ground' which 'Dance a Dream'.

I just love the poetry of the song and as a late comer to Miss Bush, I now am seeing more and more what I've missed this past lifetime.

I've only recently caught up on her and Sir Peter of Gabriel but it has made me think - well what other great growers of albums are there that I've missed out on.

Any ideas would be most welcome :-) No Van Morrison, Springsteen or Paul Simon albums though!

More later...

Rory Coleman - 887 Marathons - 231 Ultras
11 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years Alcohol Free.

Location:Caerdydd

No comments:

Post a Comment