Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows

Lyric:- 'Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream' - Mccartney & Lennon

Song Choice:- My first Boss played this album every working day at work 'God Rest his Soul', along with Fleetwood Macs 'Tusk' and Paul Simon's 'Graceland'.

Turning off your mind, relaxing and floating down stream, sounds just perfect to me right now as I'm middle of two MdS Training Days. 

I'm not moaning though as I'm loving the distances. It wasn't all plain sailing though as the mud of Penarth proved quite a challenge today, especially for my client, Ana Umbelino, from Madeira as they don't have that out there. Then again she stepped up quite nicely to the 42.2km on the Welsh Riviera and amazingly she was still running at the end. Not bad for someone who'd only ever run 28km before in one go.

It just shows you what can be done if you out your mind to it...

What are you putting your mind to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment