Friday 7 June 2013

Fleetwood Mac - The Chain


'Run in the shadows' - Buckingham, Fleetwood, McVie, McVie & Nicks

It was a case of keeping cool with James Everson-Crane on his MdS Training Day with me in a boiling Wales yesterday. Cardiff's usual inclement climate is avoiding us quite nicely right now and the South Wales Coastal Path is a most wonderful place to get a taste of what trail running is all about.

My previous day's epic with the other James didn't seem to worry me too much and the miles are building nicely in my legs to hopefully provide the massive amount of endurance I'll need for a mega-run planned later in September and October.

Today though, I am going to enjoy a nice day off in the Sunshine (yes it's nice AGAIN today) and put my feet up until Sunday's Langport Marathon.

More then...

No comments:

Post a Comment