Wednesday 26 June 2013

Turn me on - The Tubes

Might get myself one of these...
'Got a feeling something's taken hold, 'cause I'm flying by remote control' - Spooner/Steen/Prince/Welnick/Cotten/Anderson/Waybill/Styles

Have you ever tried to teach your partner to drive? If you have you'll probably have got your ears burned and had a few harsh words thrown at you during the process. The solution to an easier life was probably to let someone else do your dirty work and take the flack on your behalf.


Now you know where I'm coming from when I say I tested Jenny today to find out where her fitness is after her 6 month layoff from running with the V02 Max test I use on my cleints.


We made it...JUST... and she did let me hold her remote control for a couple of the 12 minutes that she ran for. Funnily enough when she did pass the non-argumentative residual equilibrium (now known as non-arse) mode, she ran like a train and clocked the furthest ever of any female I've coached.


But then I knew that and hopefully she does now too... I wonder if she'll let me get in control again soon? 


We'll see eh?





No comments:

Post a Comment