Wednesday 19 June 2013

Glasser - Apply



I had the dread of all runners today as it's Wednesday and that only means one thing - HILLS... even worse than that, my running partner Nathan couldn't make the session and that left me with the 'Salter Running Machine' to smash me on ALL of the climbs.

It was ALL looking a bit negative if I'm being honest as we jogged away from ASDA (yes I'm so romantic) to go and attack Leckwith Hill on the hottest day Cardiff has seen this year.

As with most things you DREAD, they don't seem so bad once you get  started and it wasn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be...in fact it was a lot better and I really enjoyed the climbs.

I must be getting used to the demands and the training effects that 8 x 643 metre climbs can deliver.

It's an MdS Training Day tomorrow so it will be back to rain no doubt...more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment