Saturday 20 July 2013

Circumstances - Rush


'Now I've gained some understanding of the only world that we see
Things that I once dreamed of have become reality' - Lee, Lifeson & Peart.


We all make choices and we are victims of our own volition it seems. Listening to people's circumstances as I do everyday of my life often makes me wonder what we are all actually after in this short time we have on this earth.

Fame and Fortune seem to be high on the list in the early years of life but changes to happiness for most as the years go by. I've spent the last couple of days being the latter enjoying a day out for Jenny's Birthday on the wonderful Welsh Gower Coastline and coaching another set of runners for MdS#14 along the coast to Penarth and Sully.

I've got another one today and then it's off to France for some chill out time in the Alps.

Maybe keeping it simple is the best way forwards in life?

More tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment