Wednesday 10 July 2013

More than a feeling - Boston

Wonderful Malvern
'I begin dreaming, more than a feeling' - Tom Scholz

There are places on this planet of ours that feel special… more important… that give a feeling of warmth and downright special-ness. We all have them… and we all know where they are. For some reason Penarth Pier has joined my list of special places which includes Malvern, Sydney Harbour Bridge, The Old Severn Bridge and The Mirador above Puerto Pollenca as well as Ouarzazate of course.

There must be something that gives out the positive energy that I seem to thrive on. Maybe they are all on some kind of Druid Lay-line that I’m only aware of sub-consciously. What I do know is that all of them give me a mental lift whenever I see them or if I am able to go there.

Some are easier than others of course but a sit on the beach by Penarth Pier with a nice cup of tea in any weather seems to put my world into perspective and makes me feel a whole lot better about things.

Where’s your special place?

No comments:

Post a Comment