Wednesday 3 July 2013

Nobody told me - John Lennon

Everybody's runnin' and no one makes a move, Everyone's a winner and nothing left to lose - Lennon

It's been a fascinating few days as I've been preparing for the Team-Hope seminar on Saturday... during my speaking slot, I will be explaining away some of the myths and misinformation that people believe about ULTRA-marathon and Mega-distance running.

As yet, in my opinion, there isn't a good resource out there, highlighting the pit-falls and common mistakes that people make when they step up the distance and take on the world of long distance running. I'll be looking at some of those misconceptions during my talk.

Some of them have become my pet hates over the years and if you know me or read my blog, you'll know what some of them are by now... for instance I won't be speaking wearing gardening gloves! (Sorry Vibrams).

If you have some of your own, please let me know and I'll include 'em in my talk...

More tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment